What’s the Difference?
Is there a difference between a buyer agent vs. an exclusive buyer agent, you ask? Why yes, there is!
HOW do you find out if the buyer agent you are considering working with specializes exclusively in home buying? You simply must ask, and be sure to use the word “exclusive.” If he/she doesn’t, we strongly recommend finding a company (like us!) that does. Working with an exclusive home buying agency is the ticket to finding the home of your dreams.
Only an exclusive buyer brokerage like us at Sage can give new home buyers full-time service and therefore full-time results and handle action steps to meet the home-buying goals, such as these steps, recommended by California-based Buyers Only Coastal Realty Office:
• Introducing the buyer to lenders and obtaining loan pre-approval letters
• E-mailing listings that fit the buyer’s requirements
• Calling listing agents to determine availability
• Making appointments with sellers before showing homes
• Driving the buyer from one neighborhood to the next, sometimes touring up to 10 homes a day and making very unique home showing process to save time, covering more than one city or county in one meeting
So, don’t hesitate; contact an exclusive buyer’s agency today.